Cutting many cables and wires to length over a long period requires a great deal of force and causes considerable strain on wrists. Wiha heavy-duty diagonal cutters with a two-component handle provide effortless cutting for tough usage. The plier joint with DynamicJoint® ensures hand force is optimally applied when cutting, providing up to 40% greater cutting force. Its triggered opening spring allows the user to work effortlessly for long periods of time. With their semi-circular head, these powerful pliers also guarantee a clean cut edge. The ergonomically shaped plier handle ensures comfortable, fatigue-proof work. These heavy-duty diagonal cutters are also manufactured as per the international IEC 60900 standard and are thus approved for working on live parts up to 1,000 V AC.
- Up to 40% more cutting force thanks to optimised leverage
- Special DynamicJoint® design reduces effort required for cutting
- Reduces strain from continuous work thanks to opening spring
- Durable thanks to high-quality, chromed plier surface to prevent corrosion
- Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC