The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
· Orders placed before 2pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are in stock. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.) We will endeavour to send out all orders received up to 1pm but this is dependant on workload.
· If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
· If any product ordered is out of stock, we will inform you and let you decide how to proceed.
· All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
· Delivery service:
* Royal Mail Standard Service (2 - 3 working days) UK - £4.59 (exc. VAT) / £5.51 (inc VAT) - UK only
* Express Courier - £8.33 (exc VAT) / £9.99 (inc. VAT) - UK only
* FREE Delivery - FREE Delivery when you spend £75 (inc VAT) or more!
Royal Mail will deliver to any permanently occupied home, premises or approved delivery point in the UK.
· For Royal Mail deliveries, their policy is to call once. After this, you must pick up the item from the local sorting office.
· If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment provider for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier.
· Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
· All shortages must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery. We will be unable to help after this time has passed. Please email to email@example.com including your order reference number.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance Selling Regulations 2000
Goods ordered may only be returned within the first 30 days for a full refund providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
· Customers must contact us by email (email@example.com) and request a return within 14 days of delivery.
· All returns must be authorised and use the full returns address provided
· Carriage costs for returning the Goods is the customers responsibility
· The Goods remain the customers responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
· All goods must be returned within 14 days the RMA date of issue
· Not included in Distance Selling regulation:
Personalised, Made to Measure or Special Order items
Additional Services - Delivery Service Charges
Business to Business Orders that are not covered by the DSR
· It is the consumers statutory duty to return the goods in good condition and to return the goods correctly paid and adequately protected. We reserve the right to charge direct costs for breaches of the statutory duty.
· For Business to Business orders : items return as not required or not needed will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If you believe your goods have been delivered faulty or damaged the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
All returned Goods must be authorised and sent to the full returns address provided
Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD’s etc for that product)
The goods are your responsibility until signed for by us
If the product malfunctioned under proper usage per instructions manual within the warranty period, please contact us to obtain shipping instructions and send it back at your shipping costs.
A 3 days evaluation and investigation takes placed after receiving the returned item.
- If found to be faulty, we will replace like for like and will cover all customer's postage expenses.
- If found not to be faulty, the customer is responsible for the postage back to the customer or we will refund the buyer up to 80% of the purchase price as 20% will be for restocking charge.
We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK.
UK Delivery Restrictions
Due to specific handling and storage requirements for hazardous materials from the courier companies, we're unable to deliver some products to addresses outside of mainland UK or a postcode that includes an island.
Combustible, explosive, flammable, or corrosive materials,
Certain batteries, cleaners, or fuel
Age-restricted bladed products,
Alcohol-based marker pens,
Certain adhesives, Insecticides and air fresheners.
Locations Outside Mainland UK
Here's a list of locations considered to be outside mainland UK.
BFPO and Channel Islands.
UK Islands, including (Hebrides, Isle of Arran & Curran, Isles of Eigg, Rum & Canna, Isles of Lewis and Harris, Isle of Man, Isle of Skye, Isle of Wight, Orkney, Scilly Isles, Shetland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands)